Friday, 15 July 2011

Warwickshire Living article

I thought I'd stretch my internet brain to its limits and try to upload a copy of the article I wrote for the May issue of Warwickshire Living. The article acts as an introduction to me and my work, and features Compton Verney, my key work location - a fabulous Lancelot 'Capability' Brown landscape garden and Robert Adam mansion.

For a link to the magazine article, click below:

Warwickshire Living, May 2011 - Gardening Ways, Gary Webb

More information on Compton Verney, & the latest 'Capability' Brown exhibition, click here!

1 comment:

tom said...

Expensive car
Thank you for share very good info. Your blog is very goodI am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn’t find. What a perfect site. Like this website your website is one of my new favs.I like this info shown and it has given me some sort of inspiration to have success for some reason, so keep up the good work points.