Thursday 13 June 2013

Butterfly Farm at BBC Gardeners World Live

Visiting a garden show can, I promise, have its surprising moments. This week BBC Gardeners World Live threw more than a couple at me, and I thought I'd post a tiny video clip to mark the occasion - but of course; you really had to be there!

I walked towards an exhibition stand that was promoting a visitor attraction not many miles away from my home, a place called the Butterfly Farm, Stratford-Upon-Avon. The exhibit featured what appeared to be the inner 'net' section of a tent, which was filled with butterflies that were most at home. A fascinating addition to the Butterfly Farm stand, and one that was very popular. I know the video clip doesn't do the feature justice, but do have a look, and do visit the Farm if you can.

Butterfly Farm - Stratford-Upon-Avon.
e:mail: sales@butterflyfarm.co.uk
www.butterflyfarm.co.uk

No comments: