Monday 3 January 2011

Warming Winter Photograph's - No.3

‘Warming Winter Photographs,’ are a set of posts I have been adding to my blog over the festive period (which is fading fast) & from the comfort of my Warwickshire home. They are basically an excuse for me to look through & share some old & favourite photographs of gardens.

I'm intending to 'beef' up the blog over the coming months, with something to really get your teeth into, especially for those interested in grounds/garden work in the south Warwickshire area. Therefore, if there is anything in particular you'd like me to focus on - just drop me a comment on here or via twitter: @GaryWebb1

Enjoy the photo's!


Dunster Castle driveway

Dunster Castle Rooftop Views
Sorry, couldn't resist putting this waterfall in..... ;-)
Nash's House (Pre' 2010 Archaeology!)
Irish National Stud - Japanese Garden

The weekly flowers for Dunster Castle, 2007/8




No comments: